him;*

him;*

Monday, October 7, 2013


 My Experience so far at HPIAM”
My Experience at HPIAM is going great , I have met a lot of new people. Although mu best friend is Jennifer <3 . I Like everything here in HPIAM except sometimes the food they give out , or there is other days that it tastes  really good. The people I have met are always there for me , and im always going to be here for them. The teachers are really great , I Have only gotten in trouble once , but I learned from my mistake. I Like our principle he is doing his job very good , he always seems so happy. Everyone is very calm. I haven’t had any problems it seems to be that everyone is more mature about everything not like in middle school. I Like this school because its small and it only one section that is for the HPIAM students , that way there was no way we could have of gotten lost the first day of school for us 9th graders. I always do my homework and turn in on time , because I don’t like turning in the work late.

No comments:

Post a Comment