him;*

him;*

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Medical Illustrator
Duties and Responsibilities:
A Medical Illustrator is a Person who is highly skilled artists. They mainly work in the medical field. They create graphics for textbooks, Journals, Magazines and also for educational films. Sometimes they are called to use modeling skills to create artificial body parts such as ears, and noses for patients who are deformed.
Salary: $35,000 - $ 50,000
Educational requirements:
Students who are planning on becoming a medical Illustrator Should take a college preparatory program that emphasizes art and science. In college they should Major in art and minor in science or Major in science and minor in art. Most majority of medical illustrators have master’s degree.

Reflection: No I don’t think I would like to be a Medical illustrator because I don’t like drawing and I also suck at drawing , & I don’t want to do any artificial body parts.


No comments:

Post a Comment