him;*

him;*

Monday, December 2, 2013


Health Care Aide 
Duties and responsibilities:
A home health aide work for any companies That give service to people at home who, ill, injured, Elderly, and disable people. They have to take the patient’s Blood pressure, temperature, and the pulse. That includes taking them a bath, helping them out of bed & they help the patients dress. They also have to make the meals so that the patients can eat and they also clean , as in the bedrooms and making the beds.
Average Salary: $ 8,000 - $ 18,000
Educational requirements:
Most of the employers want that nursing assistants and aides have a high school diploma or GED.

Reflection: No I wouldn’t want to be a health care aide because I don’t want to be stuck in a house taking care of someone , I cant even take care of my bbysister . I don’t want to work in any part of the medical field. 


No comments:

Post a Comment