him;*

him;*

Monday, August 26, 2013


My Summer
At the beginning my summer was boring, I didn’t have anything to do I was just home bored , my summer started a little bit earlier though cause I missed like two weeks of the 8th grade . But other than that I spent it with my friends. We went to the beach,  and the park and we just hang out . I spent much time with my family. I visit my older sister a lot of times , I slept over with her we went to knots , we went shopping , I was home most of the time relaxing , happy that we weren’t going to school for a good time . bad thing I had to clean my house during the vacation in order to be able to leave my house , and I also had to be Taking care of my baby sister while my Mom and dad were working , My best friend would stay over to sleep with me for a week and we would go out to talk and eat places and go looking at cloths . We also went to riverside to visit my Cousins and My Aunts and uncles , we also celebrated my mom’s birthday since it was during the vacation . And almost at the end of the vacation it got boring cause there was nothing left to do , other than clean and take care of my baby sister , I already wanted to come back to school instead of being home .

No comments:

Post a Comment